Mycelium Bitcoin Wallet
Rating: 5.00 (Votes: 1)
With the Mycelium Bitcoin Wallet you can send and receive Bitcoins, Ethereum (ETH) and ERC-20 tokens like Tether USD, USD Coin, HobiToken, Binance USD, Bitfinex LEO, 0x using your mobile phone.If you have a suggestion or a bug to report open an issue at https://github.com/mycelium-com/wallet/issues
- Master seed based - make one backup and be safe for ever. (BIP39)
- 100% control over your private keys, they never leave your device unless you export them
- manage your wallet on multiple devices without giving up control
- For enhanced privacy and availability you can connect to our super nodes via a tor hidden-service ( .onion address)
- dynamic fee handling to ensure timely execution of your transactions by the network, based on blockchain load
- Show fee/byte in transaction details to determine execution time
- Watch-only addresses (single key or HD) for a secure cold-storage integration
- Private key (single or xPriv) import
- Directly spend from paper wallets (single key, xPriv or master seed)
- Hardware Wallet enabled - directly spend from your favorite Hardware wallet:
- Trezor supported √
- Ledger supported √ (Nano, Nano-S, Unplugged, HW.1, Trustlet)
- KeepKey supported √
- Mycelium Entropy compatible Shamir-Secret-Shared 2-out-of-3 keys spending
- Encrypted PDF backup and restore of single key accounts
- Send and receive by specifying an amount in Fiat and switch between fiat and BTC while entering the amount
- Address book for commonly used addresses
- Transaction history with full transaction details.
- Share your bitcoin address using NFC, Twitter, Facebook, email and more.
- BIP70 payment request compatible
- Proof-of-Payment (BIP120/121), thanks Kalle Rosenbaum for the collaboration
- Integration cashila.com to send money via SEPA wires within the European Union
- Integration Glidera.io to buy bitcoin using your bank account in the US or Canada.
- Support for BitID Authentication, securely login on websites using your wallet.
- choose your favorite block explorer
- warn about possible easier to be double spend transactions (RBF) and unconfirmed parent transactions
- Deterministic signatures for Bitcoin transactions (RFC6979)
- cold-spend from BIP38 NFC tags (body implants anyone?)
- compact QR Codes (BIP73)
Explanation for permission requests:
- Location - used to update LocalTrader location - only when user manually updates it.
- Camera/Microphone - Scan QR codes.
User ReviewsAdd Comment & Review
Based on 1 Votes and 0 User Reviews
No reviews added yet.
Other Apps in This Category