Best Survival Games on Android
Survival games are an interesting collection of games. Virtually all
games have a component where you can lose them game by dying. However,
survival games make the act of staying alive the key component in the
game. It’s a fairly robust genre with a lot of really good titles.
However, there aren’t a ton of pure survival games on mobile. In most
cases, you’re looking at hybrid experience that includes survival
mechanics along with other genres as well. If you’re in the mood to try
really hard to not die, here are the best survival games for Android!
1. Day R Survival – Apocalypse, Lone Survivor and RPG How to survive in post-apocalyptic world destroyed by nuclear war and avoid radiation? How to stay alive in rpg games online? Tell after role playing game in Day R survival online!Radiation, hunger and disease are all around you.
2. Stormfall: Saga of Survival Survive, explore, and master crafting and sorcery in this free-to-play survival MMORPG set in the high-fantasy Stormfall world.
3. Plague Inc. Can you infect the world? Plague Inc. is a unique mix of high strategy and terrifyingly realistic simulation.
4. Last Day on Earth: Survival The survival shooter Last Day on Earth is set in a post apocalyptic world: in 2027 the world saw an outbreak of an unknown infection that destroyed almost all the human race.
5. OPUS: Rocket of Whispers Embark on a heartwarming journey! An indie game with skillful storytelling combined with audiovisual wonder.
6. LifeAfter LifeAfter Season 3 is coming! Survive, Restart the World!
7. Rebel Inc. Can you stop the Insurgency? From the creator of Plague Inc. comes a unique and deeply engaging political/military strategic simulation.
8. Rocket of Whispers: Prologue Rocket of Whispers: Prologue is a short narrative game with a very short playtime.